"PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PRODUCT VENTILATES AT ALL TIMES"! Make sure the inlet and
outlet ventilation is not blocked at all times.
10. Use this appliance on a horizontal surface to avoid water leakage.
11. Do not use this appliance in an explosive or corrosive atmosphere.
12. Use this appliance in a room with an ambient temperature of 35
13. The heating function of this appliance should only be used in a room with an ambient
temperature between 7
14. Clean the air filter periodically to ensure efficient cooling.
15. When the appliance is shut off, wait for at least 3.5 minutes before starting it again to
prevent the compressor from being damaged.
16. This appliance requires at least 7 Amps of electricity to operate its compressor. To avoid
household electricity outages, do not use any extension cords for this appliance.
17. This appliance is for indoor cooling, heating and dehumidifying use only.
18. When turning on the appliance, the fan will begin immediately. The compressor will start
up after the cooling alarm flashes for three minutes.
If set to heating mode, the heating alarm will flash for 3.5 minutes before the compressor
and fan start up.
19. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent,
or similarly qualified personnel to avoid hazard.
20. Remove all batteries from this appliance before disposal to ensure safety.
21. This appliance should only be used by children aged 8 years and above or persons with
reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge if
they are supervised and have been given instruction concerning its safe use and the
hazards involved. Do not allow children to play with the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance should not be carried out by children without supervision.
and 23 .