Risk of injury from moving parts!
Moving parts (such as the rotating brushes or oscillating cloth holder) could cause
1. Place the DuoClean upside down.
2. Make sure that the pivot is facing you.
3. Pull the middle (1) of the sealing lip frame to release it from both
4. If required, rinse the sealing lip frames under running water.
7.2.2 Mounting the sealing lip frames
Before reattaching the sealing lip frames in the device, they must
have dried completely. The two sealing lip frames are different in
shape and have to be fitted on different sides. The end-to-end sealing
lip of the frame must point inwards towards the cloth.
1. Hook the sealing lip frame under the double hook (1).
2. In order to engage the second side, push the sealing lip frame
together slightly and engage it (2).
3. Check to ensure that the sealing lip frames can be easily moved
up and down.
4. If the sealing lip frames are blocked, this must be rectified by
pressing down the inner straps on the sealing lip frame.
7.3 Cleaning the tank
Rinse the tank regularly with clean water. If needed, you can also
rinse out the tank with a mild soap solution.
Always switch the device off before all retrofitting, cleaning and maintenance
Disconnect the accessory head from the device before performing retrofitting,
cleaning or maintenance work on the accessory head.
Stay clear of the moving parts.
Never reach into the rotating components.