Damage to the floor from sharp-edged objects!
Sharp-edged objects under the cleaning cloth may cause damage to the floor.
Before switching on the device, make sure that there are no small stones,
granulates (e.g. cat litter) or other pointed or sharp-edged objects under the
6.4 Switching on and off
1. Take the cordless vacuum cleaner out of the standby position as
described in the chapter
2. Switch the cordless vacuum cleaner on.
ð The cordless vacuum cleaner starts running, the LED lights up as
usual and the DuoClean starts operating in dry mode (see the
Dry mode [} 54]
3. Switch the cordless vacuum cleaner off at the handle.
4. Put the cordless vacuum cleaner into the standby position.
6.5 Stopping briefly
If you want to stop the DuoClean for a short period of time only (less
than 30 seconds), it is possible to put the cordless vacuum cleaner in
the standby position.
1. Put the cordless vacuum cleaner into the standby position.
ð The DuoClean will switch off automatically. The cordless vacuum
cleaner remains switched on and the LED on the cordless vacuum
cleaner stays on.
2. Put the cordless vacuum cleaner back into the power setting.
ð The DuoClean switches on again automatically and runs in the
mode that was last selected (further information on this can be
found in the chapter
mode [} 53]
6.6 Automatic application of moisture and
Never dampen the cleaning cloth by hand. Moisture may only be
applied to the cleaning cloth by the DuoClean.
Setting and releasing the standby
Automatic application of moisture and dry