Carefully read, understand, and follow all information in this user
manual before installing and using the swimming pool. These
warnings, instructions, and safety guidelines address some common
risks of water recreation, but they cannot cover all risks and dangers in
all cases. Always use caution, common sense, and good judgment
when enjoying any water activity. Retain this information for future use.
Non Swimmers safety
- Continuous, active, and vigilant supervision of weak swimmers and
non-swimmers by a competent adult is required at all times
(remembering that children under five are at the highest risk of
- Designate a competent adult to supervise the pool each time it is
- Weak swimmers or non-swimmers should wear personal protection
equipment when using the pool.
- When the pool is not in use, or unsupervised, remove all toys from
the swimming pool and its surrounding to avoid attracting children to
- In order to prevent children from drowning, it is recommended to
secure the access to the pool with a protection device. In order to
prevent children climbing from the inlet and outlet valve, it is
recommended to install a barrier (and secure all doors and windows,
where applicable) to prevent unauthorized access to the swimming
- Barriers, pool covers, pool alarms, or similar safety devices are
helpful aids, but they are not substitutes for continuous and
competent adult supervision.
- It is recommended to keep rescue equipment (e.g. a ring buoy) by
- Keep a working phone and a list of emergency phone numbers near
Safe use of the pool
- Encourage all users especially children to learn how to swim
- Learn Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - CPR) and
refresh this knowledge regularly. This can make a life-saving
difference in the event of an emergency.
- Instruct all pool users, including children, what to do in case of an
- Never dive into any shallow body of water. This can lead to serious
injury or death.
- Do not use the swimming pool when using alcohol or medication that
may impair your ability to safely use the pool.
- When pool covers are used, remove them completely from the water
surface before entering the pool.
- Protect pool occupants from water related illnesses by keeping the
pool water treated and practicing good hygiene. Consult the water
treatment guidelines in the user's manual.
- Store chemicals (e.g. water treatment, cleaning or disinfection
products) out of the reach of children.
- Use the signage as outlined below. Signage is to be displayed in a
prominent position within 2m of the pool.
TO THE STORE
For FAQ, Manuals, Videos Or
Spare Parts, Please Visit
Keep children under supervision in the aquatic environment. No diving.
- Removable ladders shall be placed on a horizontal surface.
- Irrespective of materials used for swimming pool construction,
accessible surfaces have to be checked regularly to avoid injuries.
- Regularly monitor bolts and screws. Remove splinters or any sharp
edges to avoid injuries.
ATTENTION: Do not leave the drained pool outside. The empty pool
is liable to become deformed and/or displaced due to wind.
- If you have a filter pump, refer to the pump's manual for instructions.
WARNING! The pump cannot be used while people are inside the
- If you have a ladder, refer to the ladder's manual for instructions.
WARNING! The use of a swimming pool implies compliance with the
safety instructions described in the operating and maintenance guide.
In order to prevent drowning or other serious injuries, pay particular
attention to the possibility of unexpected access to the swimming
pool by children under 5 years by securing the access to it, and,
during the bathing period, keep them under constant adult
Please read carefully and keep for future reference
Thank you for buying a Bestway pool. In order to ensure that you gain
maximum enjoyment and safe use of your pool please follow the
installation instructions along with the important safety guidelines in
your owner's manual.
Installation usually takes approximately 10-20 minutes with 2-3 people
excluding earthworks and filling.
CHOOSE THE CORRECT LOCATION
IMPORTANT: The pool must be set up on a completely flat and level
surface. Please do not install the pool if the surface is inclined or
Correct conditions to set up the pool:
• The selected location has to be capable of uniformly supporting the
weight for the entire time the pool is installed, moreover the location
must be flat and must be cleared of all objects and debris including
stones and twigs.
• We recommend positioning the pool away from any objects kids
could use to climb into the pool.
NOTE: Position the pool near an adequate drainage system to deal
with overflow or to discharge the pool.
Incorrect conditions to set up the pool:
• On uneven ground the pool may collapse causing serious personal
injury and/or damage to personal property and will void the warranty
and prevent any service claims.
• Sand should not be used to create a level base; the ground must be
dug out if necessary.
• Directly under overhead power lines or trees. Be sure the location
does not contain underground utility pipes, lines or cables of any
• Do not set up the pool on driveways, decks, platforms, gravel or
asphalt surfaces. The selected location should be firm enough to
withstand the pressure of the water; mud, sand, soft / loose soil or tar
are not suitable.
• Grass or other vegetation under the pool will die and may cause
odors and slime to develop, therefore we recommend removing all
grass from the selected pool location.
• Avoid areas prone to aggressive plant and weed species that may
grow through the ground cloth or liner.