IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY
When installing and using this electrical equipment, basic safety precautions should always be
• The pump is to be supplied by an isolating transformer or supplied through a residual current device
(RCD)having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA.
• The power source on the wall of building should keep more than 4m away from pool.
• The appliance must be supplied by earthed power source.
• RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK - The pump cannot be using while people are inside the pool. Forbid
the access of the pool in case of damage of the sand filter.
• DO NOT BURY CORD. Locate cord to minimize abuse from lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, and
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, replace damaged cord immediately.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• Extension cords can't be used.
• Risk of electric shock. Using the sand filter with an unmatched electrical supply is dangerous and will
permanently damage the sand filter.
• Do not remove the grounding prong or modify the plug in anyway. Do not use adaptor plugs. Consult a
qualified electrician for any questions relating to validity of your plugs or grounding.
• Handle the sand filter with care. Do not pull or carry the sand filter by the power cord. Never pull a plug
from the outlet by yanking the power cord. Keep cord free from abrasions. Sharp objects, oil, moving
parts, and heat should never be exposed to the sand filter.
• Always unplug this product from the electrical outlet before removing, cleaning, servicing or making any
adjustment to the product.
• Don't plug or unplug the appliance if hand is wet
• Always unplug the appliance:
• On raining days
• Before cleaning or other maintenance
• Leave it unattended on holidays
• When the appliance will be not used for long time, such as in the winter, the pool set should be
disassembled and stored indoor.
• CAUTION: Read the instruction before using the appliance and installation/reassembly every time.
• Safekeeping the instruction. For reconstruction the pool set every time, please always refer to the
• If instruction is missed, please contact with Bestway or search it in website: www.bestwaycorp.com
• Electric installations should follow national wiring rules. Consult a qualified electrician for any
CAUTION: This sand filter is for use with storable pools only. Do not use with permanently-installed
pools. A storable pool is constructed so that it is capable of being readily disassembled for storage
and reassembled to its original integrity. A permanently-installed pool is constructed in or on the
ground or in a building such that it cannot be readily disassembled for storage.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they
have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way
and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning
and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
• Cleaning and user maintenance must be performed by an adult above18 years old who is
familiar with the risk of electric shock.
• Place the sand filter on solid, level ground. Ensure the sand filter is at least 3.5 meters away from
S-S-006105/21.0x28.5cm/58515GS / 530gal 德规砂滤器说明书/JS-YF-2017-B-03279-英
INSTRUCTIONS - SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
followed, including the following: