poolside. Keep distance as far as possible.
• Pay attention to position pool and sand filter so adequate ventilation,
drainage, and access for maintenance is available. Never place the
sand filter in an area that may accumulate water, or on a walking path
with lots of foot traffic.
• It is necessary to have the plug accessible after installation of the pool.
The plug of the sand filter shall be at least 3.5m away from the pool.
• Atmospheric conditions may affect the performance and life span of
the sand filter; take adequate precautions to protect the sand filter from
unnecessary wear and tear that may occur during periods of cold or
hot weather and/or exposure to sun.
• Please examine and verify all sand filter components are present before use. Notify Bestway
at the customer service address listed on this manual for any damaged or missing parts at
the time of purchase.
• It is imperative to change as soon as possible all deteriorated parts. Only use parts approved
by the manufacturer.
• Do not allow children or adults to lean or sit on the apparatus.
• Do not add chemicals to the sand filter.
• When chemical products are used to clean the pool water, it is recommended to respect a
minimum filtration time to preserve the health of swimmers which depends on compliance of
• Only the media provided or specified by the manufacturer is to be used with product
• It is essential to check that the suction openings are not obstructed.
• It is advisable to stop the filtration during maintenance operations on the filtration system.
• Regularly monitor the filter clogging level.
• A weekly check is recommended for backwashing or cleaning. Minimum daily filtration
operating time of 8 hours is recommended to ensure clear pool water.
• It is essential to change any damaged element or set of elements as soon as possible. Use
only parts approved by person responsible for placing the product on the market.
• All filters and filter media shall be inspected regularly to ensure that there is not a build-up of
detritus thus preventing good filtration. The disposal of any used filter media should also be
in accordance with applicable regulations/legislation.
• Mind all the safety requirements and recommendations described in the manual. In case of
doubt on the pump or any circulation devices, contact a qualified installer, or the
manufacturer/importer/distributor. The water circulation installation shall comply with the
European as well as national/local regulations, especially when dealing with electrical
issues. Any change of valve position, pump size, grille size can cause a change of the flow
and the suction velocity can be increased.
• This product is not intended for commercial use.
Please read the instruction manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Meaning of crossed-out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection
facilities. Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems
If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the
groundwater and get into the food chain, damage your health and well-being.
When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old
appliance for disposals at least free of charge.
S-S-006105/21.0x28.5cm/58515GS / 530gal 德规砂滤器说明书/JS-YF-2017-B-03279-英