Cleaning/Replacing the Filter Cartridge
1) Unscrew the Filter Cap Retainer and remove the Filter
2) Clean the Filter Cartridge with a garden hose.
NOTE: If filter cartridge remains soiled or discolored,
replacement is necessary.
IMPORTANT: For sanitary reasons we suggest replacing
the Filter Cartridge every two weeks.
3) Insert the cleaned Filter Cartridge; ensure it is centered
in the Filter Pump.
4) Check that the Filter Cap Seal is in place.
5) Replace the Filter Cap and screw the Filter Cap
Retainer into position.
6) Replace the Stopper Plugs with the Debris Screens in
the pool's Inlet and Outlet Valves. Tighten the Hose
Clamps. Water will now flow to the pump.
7) Open the Air Purge Valve to remove any air from the
system as outlined in Pump Installation Directions
PART III: Preparing the System.
To order spare parts of the filter pump,
please provide us with part no. and part
CAUTION: YOU MUST ENSURE THE FILTER PUMP IS UNPLUGGED BEFORE ANY MAINTENANCE BEGINS OR SEVERE RISK OF INJURY
OR DEATH EXISTS.
1) Unplug the Filter Pump.
2) Follow the instructions as previously outline to stop water flowing to the Filter Pump and to remove the Filter Cartridge.
3) Discard the Filter Cartridge.
4) Detach all Hoses.
5) Dry all components thoroughly.
6) Store the filter pump in a dry location out of child's reach.
7) Drain the pool according to the Pool Owner's Manual.
NOTE: We recommend the use of a wet dry vacuum to dry all components.
NOTE: Coating the Filter Cap Seal with petroleum jelly will greatly enhance its life span.
For information concerning pump warranty please visit our website at: www.bestway-service.com
Meaning of crossed -out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities.
Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available.
If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain,
damaging your health and well-being.
When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old appliance for disposals at least free of charge.
Air purge valve
Purge valve seal
Filter cap retainer (blue)
Filter cap retainer (grey)
Filter cap seal
Hose seal ring