Preparing the System for Use
1) Open/unscrew the Air Purge Valve on the top of the Filter Pump; air is released as water fills the Filter Pump.
2) When water comes out of the Air Purge Valve screw it closed and wipe away any water.
3) To start the Filter Pump, Insert the plug of the filter pump to a residual current device (RCD).
NOTE: To prevent the risk of electrical shock, ensure your hands are completely dry when plugging-in the Filter Pump.
NOTE: To prevent the risk of electrical shock, never run the Filter Pump when people are swimming in the pool.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT DRY RUN THE FILTER PUMP – Make sure both the pool's Inlet and Outlet valves are fully covered by water before
operating the Filter Pump.
Pump Installation Diagram
Illustration (not to scale) of pool and
YOU MUST ENSURE THE FILTER PUMP IS UNPLUGGED BEFORE ANY MAINTENANCE BEGINS OR SEVERE RISK OF INJURY
OR DEATH EXISTS.
Stop Water Flowing to the Filter Pump
1) Unplug the Filter Pump.
2) Loosen the Hose Clamps on the pool's Inlet and Outlet Hoses by unscrewing the fly nut counter-clockwise.
3) Remove Debris Screens from inside of pool.
4) Replace the Debris Screens with the Stopper Plugs in the pool's Inlet and Outlet Valves.