Safety guidelines for battery chargers
This appliance may be used by
children aged 8 years and above
and by persons with limited physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or
lack of experience and knowledge,
provided that they are under super-
vision or have been told how to use
the appliance safely and are aware
of the potential risks . Do not allow
children to use the appliance as a
toy . Cleaning and user maintenance
tasks may not be carried out by
children unless they are supervised .
To avoid potential risks, damaged
mains cables should be replaced
by the manufacturer, their customer
service department or a similarly
qualified person .
The charger is suitable for indoor use
To avoid potential risks, damaged mains
cables should be replaced by the manufac-
turer, their customer service department or a
similarly qualified person .
GB │ IE │ NI
Charging the battery pack (see fig . A)
Always unplug the appliance before you
remove the battery pack from or connect the
battery pack to the charger .
Never charge the battery pack if the ambient
temperature is below 10°C or above 40°C .
If a lithium-ion battery is to be stored for an
extended period, the charge level should be
checked regularly . The optimum charge level is
between 50% and 80% . The storage climate
should be cool and dry and the ambient tem-
perature should be between 0°C and 50°C .
Connect the battery pack
Insert the power plug into the socket . The control
lights up red .
The green control LED
charging process is complete and the battery
is ready .
If the red control LED
that the battery pack
cannot be charged .
If the red and green control LEDs
flash, this means that the battery pack
Push the battery pack
Never recharge a battery pack again immedi-
ately after rapid charging . There is a risk that
the battery pack will overheat and this will
reduce the lifespan of the battery .
Switch off the charger for at least 15 minutes be-
tween successive charging sessions . Also discon-
nect the power plug from the mains power socket .
PAP 20 A1 + PLG 20 A1
to the high-speed
(see fig . A) .
indicates that the
flashes, this means
has overheated and
into the appliance .