- The safety of your children depends only on you! Children under 5 years old
at greatest risk. The accident does not happen only to other people! Be
ready to face it!
- Supervise and take action:
• Always supervise children from nearby;
• Assign at least one person in charge of the safety;
• Increase supervision if there are several people in the swimming pool;
• Wet your neck, arms and legs before entering the pool;
• Learn the necessary rescue operations, especially those relating to rescuing
• Prohibit diving and jumping;
• Prohibit running and playing games on the edge of the swimming pool;
• Do not leave toys near or in an unsupervised swimming pool;
• Always keep the pool water clean;
• Keep the products needed for water treatment outside the reach of children;
- Place an accessible telephone near the pool so that the children will never
be out of supervision when you are on the phone. In any case this doesn't
replace a close supervision;
- In case of accident:
• Take all the children out of the water immediately.
• Call for emergency support and follow their instruction/advice.
• Replace wet clothing with dry clothing.
- Remember and hang the rescue numbers near the pool:
• Firemen (18 for France);
• First Aid/ Emergency Unit: (15 for France);
• Poison Treatment Centre;
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR
Never leave your child unattended – drowning hazard.
• Only for domestic use.
• Only for outdoor use.
• Children can drown in very small amounts of water. Empty the pool when not
• Do not install the paddling pool over contrete, asphalt or any other hard
• Place the product on a level surface at least 2 m from any structure or
obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches,
laundry lines or electrical wires.
• Recommend back towards the sun when playing.
• Modification by the consumer of the original paddling pool (for example the
addition of accessories) shall be carried out according to the instructions of
• Keep assembly and installation instruction for future reference.
• For 53033, 53051, 53052, 53054, 91014, 53055, 53057, 53060, 53063,
91201, make sure the pool and slide are always connected while in use; do
not exceed the maximum weight: 45kg / 99lbs.
Additional Warning Only for US/CA
Read and Follow All Safety Information and
Keep for future reference.
Failure to follow these warnings and instructions
can result in serious injury or death to users,
Closely watch children who are in or near this pool.
Children under 5 are at highest risk for drowning.
Empty pool after use.
• Children, especially children younger than 5 years, are at high risk of
• Drowning occurs silently and quickly and can occur in as little as 2 in.
(5cm) of water.
• Keep children in your direct sight, stay close, and actively supervise them
when they are in or near this pool and when you are filling and emptying this
• When searching for a missing child, check the pool first, even if child is
thought to be in the house.
• Empty pool completely after each use and store the empty pool in such a
way that it does not collect water from rain or any other source.
• Keep unsupervised children from accessing the pool by installing fencing
or other approved barrier around all sides of the pool. State or local laws
or codes may require fencing or other approved barriers. Check state or
local laws and codes before setting up the pool. Refer to the list of barrier
recommendations and guidelines as described in CPSC Publication No.362.
• Do not leave toys inside pool when finished using, since toys and similar
items might attract a child to the pool.
• Position furniture (for example, tables, chairs) away from pool and so that
children cannot climb on it to gain access to the pool.
• After using the pool, remove water to a level of 1/2 in. (1cm) or less.
• Do not dive into the pool. Diving into shallow water can result in a broken
neck, paralysis, or death.
• Keep all electrical lines, radios, speakers and other electrical appliances
away from the pool.
• Do not place pool near or under overhead electrical lines.
• Keep a working phone and a list of emergency numbers near the pool.
• Become certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). In the event of
an emergency, immediate use of CPR can make a life-saving difference.
Safety Barrier Guidelines for Residential Swimming Pool
Section I: Outdoor swimming pool
An outdoor swimming pool, including an inground, aboveground, or onground
pool, hot tub, or spa, should be provided with a barrier which complies with
1. The top of the barrier should be at least 48 inches above grade measured
on the side of the barrier which faces away from the swimming pool. The
maximum vertical clearance between grade and the bottom of the barrier
should be 4 inches measured on the side of the barrier which faces away
from the swimming pool. Where the top of the pool structure is above
grade, such as an aboveground pool, the barrier may be at ground level,
such as the pool structure, or mounted on top of the pool structure. Where
the barrier is mounted on top of the pool structure, the maximum vertical
clearance between the top of the pool structure and the bottom of the
barrier should be 4 inches.
2. Openings in the barrier should not allow passage of a 4-inch diameter
3. Solid barriers, which do not have openings, such as a masonry or stone
wall, should not contain indentations or protrusions except for normal
construction tolerances and tooled masonry joints.
4. Where the barrier is composed of horizontal and vertical members and the
distance between the tops of the horizontal members is less than 45
inches, the horizontal members should be located on the swimming pool
side of the fence. Spacing between vertical members should not exceed
1-3/4 inches in width. Where there are decorative cutouts, spacing within
the cutouts should not exceed 1-3/4 inches in width.
5. Where the barrier is composed of horizontal and vertical members and
the distance between the tops of the horizontal members is 45 inches
or more, spacing between vertical members should not exceed 4
inches. Where there are decorative cutouts, spacing within the cutouts
should not exceed 1-3/4 inches in width.