NOTE: It is important to ensure all elements: Hoses, Debris
Screens and Inlet/Outlet Valves are properly aligned.
1) Open/unscrew the Air Purge Valve (P6112) on the top of the Filter Pump; air is released as water fills the Filter Pump.
2) When water comes out of the Air Purge Valve (P6112) screw it closed and wipe away any water.
3) To start the Filter Pump, insert the plug into a residual current device (RCD).
NOTE: It is imperative to check that the hydraulic connectors are
IMPORTANT: DO NOT DRY RUN THE FILTER PUMP – Make
sure both the pool's Inlet and Outlet valves are fully covered by
water before operating the Filter Pump
CAUTION: YOU MUST ENSURE THE FILTER PUMP IS
UNPLUGGED BEFORE ANY MAINTENANCE BEGINS OR
SEVERE RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH EXISTS.
1) Unplug the Filter Pump.
2) Loosen the Hose Clamps on the pool's Inlet and Outlet Hoses by unscrewing the fly nut counter-clockwise.
3) Remove Debris Screens from inside of pool.
4) Replace the Debris Screens with the Stopper Plugs in the pool's Inlet and Outlet Valves.
5) Unscrew the Filter Cap Retainer and remove the Filter Cap.
6) Clean the Filter Cartridge with a garden hose, if filter cartridge remains soiled or discolored, it is necessary to replace it with a new one.
7) Insert the cleaned (or new) Filter Cartridge; ensure it is centered in the Filter Pump.
8) Check that the Filter Cap Seal is in place.
9) Replace the Filter Cap and screw the Filter Cap Retainer into position.
10) Replace the Stopper Plugs with the Debris Screens in the pool's Inlet and Outlet Valves. Tighten the Hose Clamps. Water will now flow to the pump.
11) Follow the PUMP INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS section to prepare the system for use.
IMPORTANT: For sanitary reasons we suggest replacing the Filter
Cartridge with a new one every two weeks.
Winterization and long-term storage
1) Unplug the Filter Pump.
2) Follow the instructions as previously outlined to stop water flowing to the Filter Pump and to remove the Filter Cartridge.
3) Discard the Filter Cartridge.
4) Detach all Hoses.
5) Dry all components thoroughly.
6) Store the filter pump in a dry indoor location out of the reach of children. Storage temperature: 4-40ºC (39.2-104ºF)
For information concerning pump warranty please visit our website at: www.bestway-service.com
Meaning of crossed -out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities.
Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available.
If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your
health and well-being.
When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old appliance for disposals at least free of charge.