1. The air pump can only be used with attached transformer or car plug.
2. The air pump must only be supplied at safety extra low voltage (DC12V) corresponding to
the marking on the air pump.
3. Switch off the pump and disconnect the pump from the power supply before maintenance.
4. To avoid the risk of electric shock do not use damaged power cords. Damaged power
cords should be discarded. Do not attempt to repair damaged power cords.
5. Do not use the pump continuously more than 5 minutes. It can only be used again after at
least 15 minutes of cooling.
6. Inflation and deflation ports should be kept free of debris during use.
7. Never leave the pump unattended while the pump is in use.
8. The appliance must be stored in a dry location.
9. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
Not all air valves can be deflated; some one-way valves require manual deflation.
Some Bestway items have a special air-tight inner safety valve, which prevent air
loss. We recommend these items be deflated by simply unscrewing the valve to deflate.
Meaning of crossed-out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as
unsorted municipal waste, use separate
Contact your local government for information
regarding the collection systems available.
If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or
dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the
groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging
your health and well-being.
When replacing old appliances with new ones, the
retailer is legally obligated to take back your old
appliance for disposals at least free of charge.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE
OPERATING AND SAVE THESE
TO AVOID THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE TO WATER
OR RAIN. KEEP THE APPLIANCE DRY.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.