1. Sort and load clothes (max. 8.5 kg).
2. Close door.
3. Open dispenser to add High Ef ciency
("HE") detergent, fabric softener, and
bleach as appropriate for the load.
4. Select desired fabric type and washer
will start automatically.
5. Once started, the washer remains
locked until cycle has completed.
• Door is locked during washer operation. Do not
attempt to open door until cycle has nished.
• FIRE HAZARD: Never place items in the washer
that contain petrol or other ammable uids.
No washer can completely remove oil. Do not
tumble dry anything that has had any kind of oil
on it (including cooking oils). Doing so can result
in death, explosion, or re.
W10316009A - EN
All rights reserved.
Whirlpool Washer - 3LCHW9100WQ
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
CLOTHES TYPE Setting
• This washer is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical,
sensory, mental capabilities, or lack of experience
or knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the
washer by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the washer.