1. Set up your printer: Follow the illustrations on the setup flyer, and then the printer display.
2. Install software: Go to www.hp.com/ePrint/ENVY5530, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
If your computer is not connected to the Internet, insert the software CD in your computer, and then
follow the on-screen instructions.
CD does not start?
: Browse to Computer, double-click the CD/DVD drive icon with the HP logo, and then double-click
Mac: Double-click the CD icon on your desktop, and then double-click HP Installer.
No CD/DVD drive?
Install the software from: www.hp.com/ePrint/ENVY5530.
Install electronic Help by selecting it from the recommended software during software
installation. Learn about product features, printing, troubleshooting, and support. Find notices, environmental,
and regulatory information, including the European Union Regulatory Notice and compliance statements, in the
Technical Information section.
• Windows 8: On the Start screen, right-click an empty area on the screen, click All Apps on the app bar, click
the icon with the printer's name, and then click Help.
• Windows 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows XP: Click Start > All Programs > HP > HP ENVY 5530 series > Help.
• OS X Lion, Mountain Lion: Click Help > Help Center. In the Help Viewer window, click Help for all your apps,
and then click HP ENVY 5530 series.
• OS X v10.6: Click Help > Mac Help. In the Help Viewer window, choose HP ENVY 5530 series from the Mac
Help pop-up menu.
Contains HP support information, operating system requirements, and recent printer updates.
• Windows: Insert the software CD in your computer, and then browse to the ReadMe.chm. Double-click
ReadMe.chm to open, and then select the ReadMe in your language.
• Mac: Insert the software CD, and then open the ReadMe folder located at the top-level of the software CD.
Double-click ReadMe.html and select the ReadMe in your language.
On the Web:
Additional help and information: www.hp.com/go/support. Printer registration: www.register.hp.com.
Declaration of Conformity: www.hp.eu/certificates. Ink usage: www.hp.com/go/inkusage.
Note: Ink from the cartridges is used in the printing process in a number of different ways and some residual ink
is left in the cartridge after it is used.
Scan to learn about your printer.
Standard data rates may apply. Might not be available in all languages.
5530 e-All-in-One Series
Printed in [English]
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.