O P E R A T I N G I N S T R U C T I O N S
LED spotlight, 19 W
Item no. 432303
The LED spotlight is used for the illumination of outdoor areas. The LED spotlight can be mounted to a wall
or the floor using the pre-installed retaining bracket.
The safety instructions must be observed at all times!
Any use other than that described above could lead to damage to this product and involves the risk of short
circuits, fire, electric shock, etc. No part of the product may be modified or converted!
This product complies with the applicable national and European requirements. All names of companies and
products are the trademarks of the respective owners. All rights reserved.
• LED spotlight
• Operating instructions
Explanation of Symbols, Inscriptions
The lightning symbol indicates a health hazard, e.g. electric shock.
This symbol indicates specific risks associated with handling, function and use.
The "Hand" symbol indicates special tips and operating information.
The LED spotlight cannot be dimmed.
Keep a minimum clearance between the light opening and the illuminated areas (e.g.,
easily flammable objects such as curtains or similar). The appropriate minimum distance
is specified on the LED spotlight (in the illustration to the left, the minimum distance is
Defective safety glass must be replaced immediately; if the safety glass is defective,
the product must not be used.
The product is suitable for use outdoors.
Observe the operating instructions!
Read the complete operating manual carefully before using the product, as it contains
important information about the correct installation and operation.
The warranty will be void in the event of damage caused by failure to observe these safety
instructions! We do not assume any liability for any resulting damage!
We shall not accept liability for damage to property or personal injury caused by incor-
rect handling or non-compliance with the safety instructions! The warranty will be void in
• Unauthorised conversion and/or modification of the product is not allowed for safety and ap-
proval reasons (CE).
• The product is not a toy and must be kept out of the reach of children! There is a life-threaten-
ing electric shock hazard!
• The product may be operated only on the mains voltage (see section "Technical Data"). Never
try to operate the product at another voltage, as this will cause its destruction.
• The product is designed to comply with protection class I; connection is via an IP44 European
earthed power plug.
A suitable power socket complying with IP44 must be used in outdoor areas.
Extension cables must also be suitable for use in outdoor areas, if applicable. Make sure that
the plug connection is never in or under water, e.g. in puddles or in areas where water might
accumulate during rain or flooding!
• The product's design complies with IP65; it can be installed and used in indoor and outdoor
areas. However, never install the product on or inside vehicles.
The product must never be operated in or under water, this will destroy it. Furthermore, this
could cause a lethal electric shock!
• The product must not be installed and used in areas at risk of flooding. The same applies for
areas (e.g. low ground) in which rainwater can gather.
• Do not use this product in rooms or under adverse environmental conditions where combusti-
ble gases, vapours or dust are or may be present! There is a risk of explosion!
• Do not attach any items (e.g. decorations) to the product; there is a risk of fire!
• Caution, LED light: Do not look directly into the LED light! Do not look into the beam directly
or with optical instruments!
Installation and Connection
• The LED spotlight can be mounted, for example, to a concrete base or another stable surface, with the
retaining bracket. Use screws and plugs that are suitable for the surface.
Pay attention when drilling and tightening the screws that no cable or pipes are damaged.
• Adjust the LED spotlight as desired (e.g. to illuminate parts of the building, or similar).
Keep the minimum distance between the LED spotlight outlet and illuminated surfaces. The appropriate
minimum distance is indicated on the LED spotlight.
• Plug the IP44 mains plug into an IP44 mains socket. If necessary, switch on the mains; the LED spotlight
will then light up.
Maintenance and Care
• The LED spotlight does not require maintenance. The LED spotlight has a long service life and cannot be
• Before cleaning, disconnect the LED spotlight from the mains. To do this, unplug the mains plug from the
socket. Then, allow the LED spotlight to cool down completely.
• The exterior of the LED spotlight should only be wiped with a clean, soft, dry cloth. Do not use aggressive
cleaning agents or chemical solutions that could damage the housing (discolouring) or impair operation.
To remove more persistent stains, you can moisten the cloth with water.
Do not press too hard on the housing, as scratches might appear. Never direct the jet of a garden hose or
a pressure washer at the LED spotlight!
Operating voltage ...............220 - 240 V/AC, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption ............max. 19 W
Protection class ..................I
Protection class .................IP65
Mounting location ...............indoors/outdoors
Connection cable ................ H05RN, cross section 3 x 1 mm², length approx. 2 m, with IP44 earthed
Light bulb ............................18 LEDs (of 1 W each), not replaceable
LED type .............................cold-white
Colour temperature .............6500 K
Light flux .............................1100 lm
Dimensions .........................approx. 180 x 165 x 100 mm (H x W x D)
Weight ................................approx. 1260 g
• The product must not be exposed to extreme temperatures, strong vibrations or heavy me-
• If it can be assumed that safe operation is no longer possible, the device must be turned off
and precautions must be taken to ensure that it is not used unintentionally. After this, arrange
for an expert to check the product.
Safe operation can no longer be assumed if:
- the product shows visible signs of damage
- the product does not work at all or works poorly (where there is flickering light, leaking
smoke or a smell of burning, audible crackling noises, or discolouration of the product or
- the product was stored under unfavourable conditions
- it was exposed to heavy loads during transport
• Do not leave packaging material carelessly lying around, since it could become a dangerous
plaything for children.
• In commercial institutions, the accident prevention regulations of the Employer's Liability In-
surance Association for Electrical Systems and Operating Facilities are to be observed!
• If you have any questions that are not answered in this manual, please contact our technical
service or another specialist.
Please consult the chapter "Safety Instructions"!
Dispose of an unserviceable product in accordance with the relevant statutory regulations.
shock-proof plug (Schuko)
These operating instructions are a publication by Conrad Electronic SE, Klaus-Conrad-Str. 1,
D-92240 Hirschau (www.conrad.com).
All rights including translation reserved. Reproduction by any method, e.g. photocopy, microfilming,
or the capture in electronic data processing systems require the prior written approval by the editor.
Reprinting, also in part, is prohibited.
These operating instructions represent the technical status at the time of printing. Changes in
technology and equipment reserved.
© Copyright 2014 by Conrad Electronic SE.