Important instructions for safety and environment
• Do not leave the product unattended while it is
• Unplug the product before filling the water
reservoir with water.
• Operate and store the appliance on a stable
• When the appliance is placed on its base plate,
ensure that the surface beneath the plate is level.
• Do not use the appliance if the power cable
or the appliance itself is damaged. Contact an
• If the appliance is dropped or leaks water or has
other failures, contact the authorised service. Do
not use the appliance until it is repaired.
• When the appliance is not in use or left to cool
down keep the appliance and power cable out of
reach of children under 8 years old.
• The appliance is not suitable for using outdoors.
• Only use the original parts or parts recommended
by the manufacturer.
Steam Iron / User Manual
5 / 108 EN