PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
1. Before using the product, carefully check if there are any leaks or broken parts.
2. This toy is not safe in outdoors if the anchorage system is not used, it is recommended to use the
anchorage system when the product used in outdoors. Always check all anchors before and during use.
3. Avoid damaging the product by clearing your setup area of hard, sharp or dangerous objects.
4. Do not use the product if it is leaking or damaged.
5. Do not over-inflate.
6. Do not use as a jumping device in water.
7. Adult assembly required.
8. Place the product on a level surface at least 2 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage,
house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.
9. The product shall not be installed over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface.
10. Recommend back towards the sun when playing.
11. Only for domestic use. For outdoor or indoor use.
12. Always keep the entrance free from obstruction.
13. Keep assembly and installation instructions for further reference.
14. Children should be supervised at all times.
15. Children must remove helmets, loose clothing, scarves, headgear, shoes and glasses, as well as any sharp
or hard objects from their pockets, as they may puncture the bounding surface.
16. Do not allow users to climb or hang on containing walls.
17. Do not allow users to do somersaults or rough play.
18. Do not allow food, drink or gum inside unit.
Refer to the item name or number stated on the packaging. Packaging must be read carefully and kept for
INFLATION AND ASSEMBLY
WARNING: Adult assembly required.
WARNING: Do not use the product during inflation and deflation.
1. Spread out the product.
2. Open the safety valves and inflate according to the following steps: first, the base of trampoline; second,
other accessories (such as pillars, door or fences and so on) if equipped. Be sure to close the safety valves
3. Tie the accessories with the provided ropes to the relevant grommets if necessary.
4. Place the product on level ground and firm grass or soil to allow proper use of stakes.
5. Stakes should be placed at an angle for better anchorage, should be driven under the ground to reduce
tripping and tipping hazards.
NOTE: Please insert the stakes vertically into the ground.
6. Anchor points: 4.
Open and pinch the bottom of the safety valves to deflate.
If a chamber is damaged, use the provided repair patch.
1. Completely deflate the product.
2. Clean and dry the damaged area.
3. Apply the provided repair patch and smooth out any air bubbles.
CLEANING AND STORING
1. After deflation, use a damp cloth to gently clean all surfaces.
NOTE: Never use solvents or other chemicals that may damage the product.
2. Store in a cool, dry place and out of children's reach.
3. Check the product for damage at the beginning of each season and at regular intervals when in use.
For children aged
Number of users