VTHD25 – ELECTRIC DRILL & ENGRAVING SET (160 pcs)
To all residents of the European Union
Important environmental information about this product
This symbol on the device or the package indicates that disposal of the device after its lifecycle could harm
Do not dispose of the unit (or batteries) as unsorted municipal waste; it should be taken to a specialised
company for recycling.
This device should be returned to your distributor or to a local recycling service.
Respect the local environmental rules.
If in doubt, contact your local waste disposal authorities.
Thank you for buying the VTHD25! Please read the manual thoroughly before bringing this device into service. If the
device was damaged in transit, don't install or use it and contact your dealer.
2. Safety Symbols
Indicates possible physical injury, mortal danger or risk of
damage to the machine if the instructions are ignored.
Indicates the presence of a dangerous voltage.
3. Safety Instructions
When using electric machines, always respect local safety instructions with regard to fire risks, the risk of
electroshocks and physical injury!
• Keep the cord away from the moving parts of the machine
• Switch the machine off immediately if it jams and remove the plug from the mains
• Compare the max. number of revolutions for the accessories with the number of revolutions of the device.
• When you store the device, the engine must be switched off and all moving parts must have reached a standstill.
• Do not use collets with a piece of string or such attached to it.
• Never engage the collet lock button while the device is in use.
• Make sure the shaft diameter of the accessory matches that of the collet nut.
• Secure the work piece with a clamping device.
• Keep your hands away from the work piece when you are using the drill.
4. Electric Safety
• Always check whether the mains voltage is suitable for your device (consult the label on the housing).
The machine has double insulation in accordance with
EN 50144, an earth wire is therefore not necessary.
• Throw away old cords or plugs immediately. It is dangerous to connect the plug of a loose cord with the mains.
• Only use an approved extension cord suitable for the capacity of the device. The cores must have a diameter of
at least 1.5mm
. Unwind the cord completely if it is on a reel.