1. Switch off and disconnect the pump from the power supply
2. The batteries cannot be removed or replaced.
3. To avoid the risk of electric shock do not use damaged
power cords. Damaged power cords should be discarded.
Do not attempt to repair damaged power cords.
4. Do not use the pump continuously more than 5 minutes. It
can only be used again after at least 15 minutes of cooling.
5. Children are strictly prohibited from operating the pump.
6. Inflation and deflation ports should be kept free of debris
7. Never leave the pump unattended while the pump is in use.
8. The appliance must be stored in a dry location.
NOTE 1: Not all air valves can be deflated; some one-way
valves require manual deflation.
NOTE 2: Some Bestway items have a special air-tight inner
safety valve, which prevent air loss. We recommend these
items be deflated by simply unscrewing the valve to deflate.
Meaning of crossed –out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities.
Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If
electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into
the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.
When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your
old appliance for disposals at least free of charge.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING AND SAVE THESE
To ensure the batteries have a full lifespan, completely charge and
drain the batteries for the first three times you use the pump. NOTE:
The pump must be charged for 8 hours to be fully-charged.
THIS PUMP MUST TO BE FULLY CHARGED AND then batteries
completely drained DISCHARGED FOR 3 TIMES IN THE FIRST
USE TO ACTIVATE THE BATTERIES.
TO AVOID THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE
THE PUMP TO WATER OR RAIN. KEEP THE PUMP DRY.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
THE AIR PUMP CAN ONLY BE USED WITH PROVIDED
CHARGER OR CAR CHARGER.