O P E R A T I N G I N S T R U C T I O N S
"Alatech Cyclaid 10 BLE"
Item no. 1295628
The product is intended to be used for display certain data on a bicycle (e.g. speed, mileage,
pedal revolutions) or even the pulse value via chest band.
The data are transferred via Bluetooth
Suitable sensors are not included but are available as accessories.
The cyclometer and its accessories are suitable for installation and use on a standard bicycle
only. Installation and operation on another vehicle, e.g. a motorcycle is not permitted!
The cyclometer is operated using a battery of type CR2032.
Always observe the safety instructions and all other information included in these operating
Any use other than that described above could lead to damage to this product and involves the
risk of short circuits, fire, electric shock, etc.
This product complies with the applicable national and European requirements. All names of
companies and products are the trademarks of the respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Bicycle computer
• 1x battery CR2032
• 4x cable ties
• Rubber strips
• Quick guide
• Manufacturer's quick guide in English
• Manufacturer's operating instructions in English
The detailed instructions in English, please visit the manufacturer's website
Explanation of symbols
This symbol indicates specific risks associated with handling, operation or use.
The "Hand" symbol indicates special tips and operating information.
The warranty/guarantee will be void in the event of damage caused by failure
to observe these operating instructions! We do not assume any liability for
any resulting damage!
We do not assume any liability for material and personal damage caused by
improper use or non-compliance with the safety instructions. In such cases,
the warranty will be null and void.
• Unauthorised conversion and/or modification of the product is not allowed for
safety and approval reasons (CE).
• The product is not a toy and should be kept out of the reach of children!
• During installation, make sure that the bicycle computer does not hinder your abil-
ity to operate the bicycle (e.g. braking, gear change...).
• Always pay attention to your path or to the street traffic while biking. Do not let the
operation of the vehicle computer or the reading of data distract you. If you fall,
your life may be in danger! If necessary, stop at a suitable spot when you want to
change settings on the bicycle computer.
• Do not leave packaging material carelessly lying around, since it could become a
dangerous plaything for children.
• If you have any questions that are not answered in these operating instructions,
please contact our technical department or another specialist.
• Batteries should be kept out of the reach of children.
• Do not leave batteries lying around in the open; there is a risk of them being swallowed by
children or pets. If they are swallowed, consult a doctor immediately.
• Leaking or damaged batteries can cause burns if they come into contact with the skin. You
should therefore wear suitable protective gloves.
• Liquids leaking from batteries are very chemically aggressive. Objects or surfaces coming
into contact with these liquids might be considerably damaged. Therefore, store batteries in
a suitable location.
• If the product is not in use for a while (e.g. storage), remove the battery from the bicycle
computer. Old batteries can leak and damage the bicycle computer, causing loss of warranty!
• Batteries must not be short-circuited, opened or thrown into a fire. There is a risk of explosion!
• Do not recharge normal, non-rechargeable batteries; there is a risk of explosion!
• Make sure that the battery is inserted into the bicycle computer according to the correct polar-
ity (positive/+ and negative/-).
Operational controls of the bicycle computer
1 Symbol for data transfer/upload (e.g. to a smartphone with corresponding app)
2 Symbol for "Battery low/empty"
3 Symbol for Bluetooth
4 Symbol for connection to a smartphone
6 Pulse rate
7 Information lines (display depends on current operating status/menu/submenu)
8 "Enter" button "
10 Pedal revolutions (if a corresponding sensor is mounted on the bicycle and provides data)
11 Symbol "
cover must point to this symbol)
12 Right operating button "
13 Symbol "
cover must point to this symbol)
14 "Return" button "
15 Battery compartment cover
• Using a coin, turn the battery compartment cover a little way to the left, counter-clockwise, so
that the arrow on the battery compartment cover points in the direction of the "
(11). Then remove the battery compartment cover.
• Insert a battery of type "CR2032" into the battery compartment, paying attention to the correct
polarity. The plus pole has to point outwards towards you.
• Set the battery compartment cover back on, making absolutely certain that the sealing ring is
• Turn the battery compartment cover with a coin clockwise to the right, until it is locked. The
little arrow on the battery compartment cover must point to the "
• You need to change batteries when the display contrast dims significantly, when a "Battery
flat" symbol asks you to change the battery or when nothing appears in the display anymore.
" for opened battery compartment cover (arrow on the battery compartment
" (looking at the display from the front)
" for closed battery compartment cover (arrow on the battery compartment
" symbol (13).