O P E R A T I N G I N S T R U C T I O N S
LED ﬂ oodlight, 12 x 1 W
Item no. 57 91 07
The LED ﬂ oodlight is intended for illuminating house entrances, driveways, etc. It may be in-
stalled outdoors (take into account the installation location!).
Any other use than that described above may damage the product. Moreover, this may give
rise to hazards such as short-circuiting, ﬁ re, electric shock, etc. No part of the product may be
modiﬁ ed or converted!
The safety instructions must be observed at all times!
This product complies with the applicable National and European requirements. All names of
companies and products are the trademarks of the respective owner. All rights reserved.
• LED ﬂ oodlight
• Operating Instructions
Explanation of the Symbols
The lightening symbol in a triangle is used to alert you to potential risks for personal
injury, such as electric shock.
This symbol indicates speciﬁ c risks associated with handling, function and use.
The "Hand" symbol indicates special tips and operating information.
The product is not dimmable.
The product is suitable for use outdoors.
The product is dust-proof (protected against settling of dust).
Defective safety glass must be replaced immediately; if the safety glass
is defective the product must not be used.
Keep a minimum distance between the light emitting openings and the
illuminated surfaces (e.g. easily ﬂ ammable objects, such as curtains,
etc.). The appropriate minimum distance is speciﬁ ed on the bulb (in the
illustration to the left, the minimum distance is 0.5 m).
Please refer to the operating manual!
Prior to starting up the product, read the operating instructions entirely; they
contain important information on the correct operation.
The warranty will be void in the event of damage caused by failure to observe
these safety instructions! We do not assume any liability for any consequen-
Nor do we assume any liability for material and personal damage caused by
improper use or non-compliance with the safety instructions! The warranty will
be void in such cases.
a) In general
• The unauthorised conversion and/or modiﬁ cation of the product is not permitted
because of safety and approval reasons (CE).
• The design of the product complies with protection class I, the protective earth
conductor must be connected.
• Do not leave packaging material carelessly lying around since it could become a
dangerous plaything for children.
• Any maintenance or repair work may only be performed by an authorised repair
• In commercial institutions, the accident prevention regulations of the employer's
liability insurance association for electrical systems and operating facilities are to
• If you have any questions that are not answered in this instruction manual, please
contact our technical support centre or consult a professional.
• The product is not a toy. Keep devices that operate on the mains voltage out of the
reach of children. Therefore, be especially careful when children are around.
Install and use the product where it is out of the reach of children.
• The product is suitable for use outdoors (IP54); however, it must never be used in
• The product may only be operated on the mains voltage (see section „Technical
• The product must not be exposed to extreme temperatures, strong vibrations or
heavy mechanical stress. Only use the product when it is ﬁ rmly mounted/steady.
Handle the product with care, it can be damaged by impacts, blows, or accidental
drops, even from a low height.
• Do not use this product in rooms or under adverse ambient conditions where com-
bustible gases, vapours or dust are or may be present! There is a risk of explosion!
• Attention, LED light:
Do not look directly into the LED light!
Do not look into the beam directly or with optical instruments!
• Never cover the product when it is in use. Do not hang decoration materials on the
lamp. Fire hazard!.
• Check the product for damage before each use! If you ﬁ nd any damage, you must
not use the product.
If you detect any damage while the product is in use, do not touch the product,
there is a danger of an electric shock!
Disconnect all poles of the light from the power supply (e.g. switch off at the cor-
responding circuit breaker or remove the fuse and, additionally, switch of at the
corresponding earth leakage circuit breaker).
If you observe any damage, do not use the product any longer, take it to a special-
ised workshop or dispose of it in an environmentally friendly manner.
• A safe operation can no longer be assumed, if:
- the product shows visible signs of damage,
- the product does not function or does not function properly (e.g, a burning smell,
- the product was transported or stored under unfavourable conditions.