Espresso Machine with Filter Holder,
Silver, 1450 W
Item No. 2377925
This espresso machine features a 1.25 L detachable water tank, overheating and overpressure
protection, a cup warming plate and a milk frothing function.
This appliance is intended to be used in households and similar applications, such as:
• Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments
• By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments
• Bed and breakfast type environments
It is intended for indoor use only. Do not use it outdoors. Contact with moisture, e.g., in
bathrooms, must be avoided under all circumstances.
For safety and approval purposes, you must not rebuild and/or modify this product. If you
use the product for purposes other than those described, the product may be damaged. In
addition, improper use can result in short circuits, fires, electric shocks or other hazards. Read
the instructions carefully and store them in a safe place. Make this product available to third
parties only together with its operating instructions.
This product complies with the statutory national and European requirements. All company
names and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Expresso machine
• Plastic spoon
Up-to-date operating instructions
Download the latest operating instructions at www.conrad.com/downloads or
scan the QR code shown. Follow the instructions on the website.
Explanation of symbols
Read the operating instructions carefully.
The symbol with the lightning in the triangle is used if there is a risk to your health,
e.g. due to an electric shock.
The symbol with the exclamation mark in the triangle is used to indicate important
information in these operating instructions. Always read this information carefully.
This product must only be used in dry, enclosed indoor areas. It must not become
damp or wet.
Read the operating instructions carefully and especially observe the safety
information. If you do not follow the safety instructions and information on
proper handling in this manual, we assume no liability for any resulting
personal injury or damage to property. Such cases will invalidate the warranty/
a) Read first!
• This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years
and above if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a
safe way and if they understand the hazards involved.
Cleaning and user maintenance must not be done by
children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children
under 8 years of age.
• The appliance can be used by persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning the use of the
appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards
• Children must not play with the appliance.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children unless supervised.
• Operating instructions
b) General information
• The device is not a toy. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not leave the packaging material lying around carelessly. This may become
dangerous playing material for children.
• Protect the appliance from extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, strong jolts,
high humidity, moisture, flammable gases, steam, and solvents.
• Do not place the product under any mechanical stress.
• If it is no longer possible to operate the product safely, take it out of operation and
protect it from any accidental use. Safe operation can no longer be guaranteed
if the product:
- is visibly damaged,
- is no longer working properly,
- has been stored for extended periods in poor ambient conditions or
- has been subjected to any serious transport-related stresses.
• Please handle the product carefully. Jolts, impacts, or a fall, even from a low
height, can cause damage to the product.
• Consult an expert when in doubt about the operation, safety, or connection of
• Maintenance, modifications, and repairs must only be completed by a technician
or an authorised repair centre.
• If you have questions that remain unanswered by these operating instructions,
contact our technical support service or other technical personnel.
c) Accessories and attachments
• The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
d) Mains cable
• Do not tamper with power supply components. Risk of death by electric shock!
- Always ensure proper connection.
- Never use damaged power supply components.
- Do not modify power supply components.
• The mains outlet must be located near to the device and be easily accessible.
• Never plug in or unplug the mains plug when your hands are wet.
• Ensure the power cord does not touch the hot surface of the appliance.
• Never pull the mains plug from the socket by pulling at the cable. Always pull it
from the mains socket using the intended grips.
• Unplug the mains plug from the mains socket if you do not use the device for an
extended period of time.
• Disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket in thunderstorms for reasons
• Make sure that the mains cable is not squeezed, bent, damaged by sharp edges
or put under mechanical stress.
• Avoid excessive thermal stress on the mains cable from extreme heat or cold.
• Do not modify the mains cable. Otherwise the mains cable may be damaged. A
damaged mains cable can cause a deadly electric shock.
• Do not touch the mains cable if it is damaged.
• First, power down the respective mains socket (e.g. via the respective circuit
breaker) and then carefully pull the mains plug from the mains socket.
• Never use the product if the mains cable is damaged.
• A damaged mains cable may only be replaced by the manufacturer, a workshop
commissioned by the manufacturer or a similarly qualified person, so as to
prevent any danger.
• Ensure that cables are not pinched, kinked or damaged by sharp edges.
• Always lay cables so that nobody can trip over or become entangled in them.
This poses a risk of injury.
• Before use, check that the voltage of the wall outlet corresponds to the rated
voltage marked on the rating information.
• Do not use the coffee maker without water in the water tank.
• To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons, do not immerse the
main parts of the product, the cord or plug in water or other liquid.
• Place and operate the appliance on flat and stable surface.
• Do not place the coffee maker on hot surfaces or next to open flames.
• Beware of escaping steam.
• Do not touch the hot surfaces of the appliance (such as the steam wand or steel
mesh). Use the handle or knobs.
• Do not remove the metal funnel while brewing coffee. To make additional coffee,
wait for 10 seconds and then remove the metal funnel. Exercise caution while
removing the metal funnel, as the metal parts will be hot. Hold it by the handle
and use the filter retention clip to dispose of the grounds.