Powerbank LiPo 3000
Item no. 713094
The product is intended as an additional portable rechargeable battery and can be used to charge
rechargeable batteries from portable devices with a Micro-USB connection. The product also features a
fold-out charging port for an iPhone or an iPod with a 30-pin connection. The built-in internal rechargeable
battery is charged via USB. The product features a charge status indicator and overload, overcharge and
It is intended for indoor use only. Do not use it outdoors. Contact with moisture, e.g. in bathrooms, must be
avoided under all circumstances.
For safety and approval purposes (CE), you must not rebuild and/or modify this product. If you use the
product for purposes other than those described above, the product may be damaged. In addition, improper
use can cause hazards such as short circuiting, fire, electric shock etc. Read the instructions carefully and
keep them. Make this product available to third parties only together with its operating instructions.
This product complies with the statutory national and European requirements. All company names and
product names are trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• USB extension cord
• Operating instructions
Read the operating instructions carefully and especially observe the safety information.
If you do not follow the safety instructions and information on proper handling in this
manual, we assume no liability for any resulting personal injury or damage to property.
Such cases will invalidate the warranty/guarantee.
a) Persons / Product
• The device is not a toy. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not leave packaging material lying around carelessly. These may become dangerous
playing material for children.
• Protect the product from extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, strong jolts, high humidity,
moisture, flammable gases, vapours and solvents.
• Do not place the product under any mechanical stress.
• If it is no longer possible to operate the product safely, take it out of operation and protect it from
any accidental use. Safe operation can no longer be guaranteed if the product:
- is visibly damaged,
- is no longer working properly,
- has been stored for extended periods in poor ambient conditions or
- has been subjected to any serious transport-related stresses.
• Please handle the product carefully. Jolts, impacts or a fall even from a low height can damage
• Also observe the safety and operating instructions of any other devices which are connected
to the product.
• Never use the product immediately after it has been brought from a cold room into a warm
one. The condensation generated could destroy the product. Allow the device to reach room
temperature before connecting and using it. This may take several hours.
• Never leave the product unattended during use.
• The housing warms up during operation. Ensure sufficient ventilation. Do not cover the housing!
• Make sure the cables do not get crimped, bent or damaged by sharp edges.
b) Rechargeable batteries
• The rechargeable battery is permanently built into the product and cannot be replaced.
• Never damage the rechargeable battery. Damaging the casing of the rechargeable battery
might cause an explosion or a fire! Unlike conventional batteries/rechargeable batteries (e.g.
AA or AAA type), the casing of the LiPo rechargeable battery does not consist of a thin sheet
but rather a sensitive plastic film only.
• Never short-circuit the contacts of the rechargeable battery. Do not throw the battery or the
product into fire. There is a danger of fire and explosion!
• Charge the rechargeable battery regularly, even if you do are not using the product. Due to the
rechargeable battery technology being used, you do not need to discharge the rechargeable
• Never charge the rechargeable battery of the product unattended.
• When charging, place the product on a surface that is not heat-sensitive. It is normal that a
certain amount of heat is generated during charging.
• Consult an expert when in doubt about operation, safety or connection of the device.
• Maintenance, modifications and repairs are to be performed exclusively by an expert or at a
• If you have questions which remain unanswered by these operating instructions, contact our
technical support service or other technical personnel.
1 Micro-USB cable
2 On/off switch (located on the side of the housing)
3 Charge status indicator
4 30-pin charging port for iPhone/iPod
5 Unlock key
6 Micro-USB input
7 USB cable
Charge the internal rechargeable battery completely before first-time use.
Verify that your mobile device's connection values correspond with the product's
connection values (see technical data).
Do not short-circuit the outputs.
The product is not suited to charge tablet computers (i.e. iPad) with an input current
of >1000 mA.
a) Charging the internal rechargeable battery
1. Push the USB cable (7) out of the side of the housing. Hold the ribbed surface of the plug and exercise
2. Connect the USB plug to a free USB port on your computer. Use the USB extension cord as needed.
You may also use a power adapter with USB output for power supply. Make sure that the power
adapter's output current has a max. of 1000 mA.
You can charge the internal rechargeable battery via the Micro-USB input (6) as required. Use
a suitable cable (not included) to do so.
3. Charging begins automatically. The five LEDs on the charge status indicator (3) begin flashing.
4. Monitor the charging process. The internal rechargeable battery is fully charged when all five LEDs are
lit permanently in the form of a plus sign.
5. Disconnect the USB cable from the power source once the internal rechargeable battery is fully charged.
Store the USB cable in the housing. The product is now ready for use.
Charging takes up to max. 7 hours (PC) or 4 hours (power adapter), depending on the
rechargeable battery's charge status.
For infrequent use, we recommend fully charging the internal rechargeable battery once every
three months to maintain maximum performance.