VTHD04 – HIGH-SPEED ELECTRIC DRILL & ENGRAVING SET
To all residents of the European Union
Important environmental information about this product
This symbol on the device or the package indicates that disposal of the device after its lifecycle could harm
Do not dispose of the unit (or batteries) as unsorted municipal waste; it should be taken to a specialized
company for recycling.
This device should be returned to your distributor or to a local recycling service.
Respect the local environmental rules.
If in doubt, contact your local waste disposal authorities.
Thank you for buying the VTHD04! Please read the manual thoroughly before bringing this device into service. If the
device was damaged in transit, don't install or use it and contact your dealer.
2. Safety Instructions
• Keep the cord away from the moving parts of the machine.
• Switch the machine off immediately if it jams and remove the plug from the mains.
• Compare the max. number of revolutions for the accessories with the number of revolutions of the device.
• When you store the device, the engine must be switched off and all moving parts must have reached a standstill.
• Do not use collets with a piece of string or such attached to it.
• Never engage the collet lock button while the device is in use.
• Make sure the shaft diameter of the accessory matches that of the collet nut.
• Secure the work piece with a clamping device. Always be careful when handling the device.
• Keep your hands away from the work piece when using the drill.
• Do not use the device in a damp or wet environment or near inflammable liquids or gases.
• Always wear safety goggles and ear protection. Avoid wearing loose clothing or jewellery.
• Inspect the power cord and the device before every use.
• Keep the device away from children and unauthorized persons.
• 1 x electric drill
• 10 x grinder stone
• 2 x diamond bit
• 3 x connective post
• 8 x cutting disc
• 4 x polishing wheel
• 4 x sanding band
• 2 x drill bit
• 2 x collet
• 1 x wet stone
• 3 x sanding paper
• 1 x spanner