1. Introduction & Features
Thank you for buying the MICROS1! Please read the manual thoroughly before bringing this device into service.
If the device was damaged in transit, don't install or use it and contact your dealer.
2. Safety Instructions
• Damage caused by disregard of certain guidelines in this manual is not covered by the warranty and the dealer will
not accept responsibility for any ensuing defects or problems.
• Note that damage caused by user modifications to the device is not covered by the warranty.
• Keep the device away from unauthorised users.
• This microscope set is appropriate for children over 8 years old. Adult supervision is required for younger children.
• Follow the manual and keep it for future reference.
• Be extremely cautious when using chemicals. In case of accidents please seek medical advice.
3. General Guidelines
• Do not shake the device. Avoid brute force when operating the device.
• Select a location where the device is protected against extreme heat, dust and moisture.
• Do not allow operation by unqualified people. Any damage will probably be due to incorrect use of the device.
• Use the original packaging if the device is to be transported.
• All modifications of the device are forbidden for safety reasons.
• Only use the device for its intended purpose. Using the device in an unauthorised way will void the warranty.
• The most important component of the microscope is the lens. Manipulate the lens with the appropriate care.
• Store the microscope in a dry place. Moisture may affect the lens' accuracy.
• After use, protect the microscope from dust by covering it or by putting it back into the box.
2. Lens tube
3. Revolving objective turret
7. Clip adjustors
8. Focusing knob
9. Illumination power switch
1. Open the battery compartment cover in the arm of the microscope with a screwdriver. Insert 2 AA batteries. Close
the battery compartment cover and fasten the screw. (Batteries are not included.)
2. Put the study object on the stage, and fasten it with the clip adjustors.
3. Next, set the magnification strength. In general, it is recommended to begin with lower magnification for easier
focusing. To change the magnification, turn the magnification revolving turret until you hear a click.
4. Switch the illuminator on for viewing. The device uses one 3V, 0.2A bulb (0.6W max.).
5. Look through the eyepiece and slowly adjust the focusing knob until the object is clearly visible. To view another
part of the object, adjust the clip adjustors until the desired object appears through the eyepiece.
All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
MICROS1 – MICROSCOPE SET