ACER WLAN 11g Broadband Router
- Broadband Internet access
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable(s)
- Desktop or notebook PCs with Ethernet or wireless network adapters
To connect the Router
1. Make sure all equipment - desktop or notebook PCs, and the cable or DSL
2. Connect the WAN port of the Router to your cable or DSL modem, Ethernet server
3. Optional: Connect your Ethernet client PCs to the LAN ports through RJ-45 cable.
4. Connect the power adapter (5VDC) to the power jack of the Router, plug the power
5. Turn on your PCs.
6. Insert Acer Wireless LAN 802.11g CD into your CD-ROM.
modem – is turned off, and the power adapter is not connected to the Router.
or hub by means of an appropriate RJ-45 cable.
cable into the mains outlet.
manuals search engine