O P E R A T I N G I N S T R U C T I O N S
Wide angle lens for TLC200
Item no. 55 23 31
The wide angle lens for the time lapse camera TLC200 enhances your camera's angle and
view by 0.45x.
Any use other than that described above is not permitted and can damage the product.
This product complies with the applicable national and European regulations.
All names of companies and products are the trademarks of the respective owners. All rights
The safety instructions have to be followed without fail.
In the operating manual, an exclamation mark inside a triangle indicates
The "hand" symbol indicates special information and advice on operating the
The warranty will be void in the event of damage caused by failure to observe
these safety instructions! We do not assume any liability for damage to prop-
erty and injury to persons caused by mishandling or non-compliance with the
safety instructions! In such cases, the warranty will be null and void.
General safety instructions
• For safety and approval (CE) reasons, unauthorised conversion and/or modiﬁ ca-
tion of the product are not permitted.
• Do not expose the product to high temperatures, strong vibrations or heavy me-
• Handle the product with care; it can be damaged by impacts, blows, or accidental
falls, even from a low height.
• If you have any doubts about the correct operation, or the safety of the product,
please consult a specialist.
• This product is not a toy and must be kept out of the reach of children. Only use the
product out of the reach of children. Small parts of the product could be swallowed.
• Condensation may form when the product is brought from a cold room into a warm
one. Therefore, wait until it has reached room temperature before using it.
• Do not leave packaging materials unattended. It may become a dangerous play-
thing for children.
• Also observe any further safety instructions in the individual sections of this operat-
To install the wide angle lens, proceed as follows:
• Remove the protective foil on the back of the metal ring provided
• Clean the lens of the time lapse camera and make sure there is no more dust on the surface
of the lens
• Place the metal ring onto the lens edge and carefully press
• There is a magnet on the wide angle lens. You can now
attach the wide angle lens to the metal ring on the lens of
the time lapse camera
• Fasten the provided rubber ring with string on the lens and con-
nect the strap securely to the housing of the time lapse camera
TLC200. For this purpose, you will ﬁ nd an opening (small slot)
on the top of the camera where you can fasten the strap
• If the wide angle lens is not to be used, you should cover it with the lens protection provided
to avoid possible scratch marks or dirt residues
Wide angle lens
2 metal rings
Protective cover for the lens
Transport and storage bag
Maintenance and Care
This device is maintenance-free. Only clean the exterior of the device with a soft, dry cloth or
Never use caustic cleaning agents or chemical solutions, as they could damage the surface
of the casing.
Magniﬁ cation ........................ 0.45 x
Lens layout ........................... 2 elements in 2 groups
Dimensions ........................... 39 x 24 mm
Weight .................................. 40 g
Declaration of Conformity
We, Conrad Electronic, Klaus-Conrad-Straße 1, 92240 Hirschau, hereby declare that this prod-
uct adheres to the fundamental requirements and the other relevant regulations of Directive
The secure attachment of the wide angle lens to the camera has the purpose of
preventing the lens from falling down and thus avoiding the damage of the wide
Do not point the camera directly towards the sun or very bright light as this might
damage the lens.
After fastening the metal ring to the lens of the time lapse camera TLC200, you
should not remove it again; otherwise this may lead to damage of the lens.
Dispose of an unserviceable product in accordance with the relevant statutory regu-
The Declaration of Conformity for this product can be found at www.conrad.com
These operating instructions are a publication by Conrad Electronic SE, Klaus-Conrad-Str. 1,
D-92240 Hirschau (www.conrad.com).
All rights including translation reserved. Reproduction by any method, e.g. photocopy, microﬁ lming,
or the capture in electronic data processing systems require the prior written approval by the editor.
Reprinting, also in part, is prohibited.
These operating instructions represent the technical status at the time of printing. Changes in
technology and equipment reserved.
© Copyright 2013 by Conrad Electronic SE.