DUAL FUNCTION: INFLATION & DEFLATION
EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED FOR AIR BEDS
NOTICE: READ CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
CAUTION: TO AVOID THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE TO
WATER OR RAIN.
1. Unplug or disconnect the appliance from the power supply before using and
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service
agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
3. Motor for short time operation only. Inflate only for 5 minutes and deflate only for 5
minutes. Make sure motor's run time at a time not exceeds 5 minutes.
4. The air vent on the cover should be kept free of debris during use.
5. Product must be stored in a dry location.
6. After use, airbeds may require additional air to increase firmness. Add air to proper
7. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons
with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not
play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision. (For EU market)
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge,
unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to
ensure that they do not play with the appliance. (For market other than EU)
NOTE: This product is not intended for commercial use.
NOTE: Drawings for illustration purpose only. May not reflect actual product. Not to
CLEANING & STORAGE:
1. If product gets dirty, use a clean damp cloth and wipe gently on the flocked and PVC surface. Do not use harsh
detergents to clean.Fold and store after product is dried.
2. Before storing the product, release all the air. Store in a cool and dry place.
3. Do not place sharp or heavy objects near or on top of the mattress. Doing so will cause damage and tears.
Meaning of crossed–out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities.
Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available.
If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the
groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.
When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old appliance for
disposals at least free of charge.