DUAL FUNCTION: INFLATION & DEFLATION
Max load: 67622:150kg/330lbs; 67624:300kg/661lbs.
Rating: 220-240V~, 50/60Hz, 93W
1. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent
or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
2. Motor run time should not exceed 5 minutes. Operator should allow motor to cool for 5
minutes between uses.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand
the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance
shall not be made by children without supervision. (For EU market)
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. (For market other
4. CAUTION: There are risks when you use the article in the open and/or in water. Keep away from fire.
5. NOTE: To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not expose to water or rain.
6. The airbed is not a toy, children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with airbed/valve.
This product is not intended for commercial use.
Drawings for illustration purpose only. May not reflect actual product. Not to scale.
Read the instructions completely and save these instructions. Retain this booklet for future reference.
CLEANING & STORAGE:
1. If product gets dirty, use a clean damp cloth and wipe gently on the air bed surface. Do not use harsh detergents
to clean. Fold and store after product is dried.
2. Before storing the product, release all the air. Store in a cool and dry place.
3. Check the product for damage at the beginning of each season and at regular intervals when in use.
4. Do not place sharp or heavy objects near or on top of the mattress. Doing so will cause damage and tears.
If the airbed surface is damaged, use the provided repair patch.
1. Completely deflate the airbed.
2. Clean and dry the damaged area.
3. Apply a repair patch and smooth out any air bubbles.
Note: Never use other liquid glue or adhesive fabric, only use the repair patch like the provided one.
Meaning of crossed –out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities.
Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If electrical appliances are
disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain,
damaging your health and well-being. When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated
to take back your old appliance for disposals at least free of charge.
Airbed with Built-in AC Pump