3. Do not use the pump continuously more than 5
minutes.It can only be used again after at least 15
minutes of cooling.
4. For the purpose of recharging the battery, only use the
detachable supply unit provided with this appliance.
5. This appliance contains battery that is non-replaceable
6. The battery must be removed from the appliance
before it is scrapped.
7. The appliance must be disconnected from the supply
mains when removing the battery.
8. The battery is disposed of safely.
1.1 Two lithium cell 2200mAh rechargeable batteries are inside the pump. Please
charge the batteries for at least 5 hours before first use.
1.2 The pump can only be used with provided Micro USB charging line. The
charging voltage must not exceed 5V.
1.3 Attention: When using charger with 2A electricity, the charging time will be
around 5 hours. If using the PC which even links to several USB equipments to
charge, the charging time will be longer (the longest will be 24 hours)
1.4 When charging, the indicator light is on. A red light indicates the electricity is not
enough. A green light indicates the electricity is full and the unit is charging.
2. Do not block the rotation of the motor or the fan blades. Do not insert the objects
into or interfere with the fan chamber.
3. The pump must be stored in a dry location at -20℃-45℃ temperature. If the pump
is not used for more than 12 months, the battery will discharge. The battery must
be charged every 6 months.