Fan heater 3000 W red/black
Item no. 46 96 89
Use this product to dry moist areas in private households (i.e. garage, basement and
everywhere where a quick heat supply is needed). The product has two heating levels and
a fan function. The product also has overheating protection. Power is supplied via a normal
household power outlet.
It is intended for indoor use only. Do not use it outdoors. Contact with moisture, e.g. in
bathrooms, must be avoided under all circumstances.
For safety and approval purposes (CE), you must not rebuild and/or modify this product. If you
use the product for purposes other than those described above, the product may be damaged.
In addition, improper use can cause hazards such as short circuiting, fire, electric shock etc.
Read the instructions carefully and keep them. Make this product available to third parties only
together with its operating instructions.
This product complies with the statutory national and European requirements. All company
names and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fan heater
• Operating instructions
Read the operating instructions carefully and especially observe the safety
information. If you do not follow the safety instructions and information
on proper handling in this manual, we assume no liability for any resulting
personal injury or damage to property. Such cases will invalidate the warranty/
Never cover the product during or shortly after use (such as with clothes, a
blanket, curtains, etc.) to prevent it from overheating. This also poses a fire
a) Persons / Product
• This device is not intended to be used by persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities or lack of experience and / or lack of
knowledge unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or
have received instructions on how to use the device.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the device.
• This product is not a toy, keep it out of the reach of children. Use extreme caution
when children are present. Children cannot recognize the hazards posed by
improperly using the device. Children may attempt to insert objects into the device.
There is a risk of lethal electric shock! The hot surfaces also pose a great risk of
injury and fire hazard! Set up the product out of the reach of children.
• Do not leave packaging material lying around carelessly. These may become
dangerous playing material for children.
• Never operate the product without the safety guard and do not insert any objects
into the safety guard. This poses a risk of fatal injury due to electric shock and fire
• Make sure there is enough space between the device and other objects during use
to guarantee sufficient air circulation.
• Never use the product in the direct vicinity of a bathtub, a shower or a swimming
• Never place the product directly beneath a wall power outlet.
• Do not use the product with a separate timer, an external remote control system or
any other device to automatically turn on the product.
• Do not use the product in your car or in other mobile things or spaces.
• The mains outlet must be located near to the device and be easily accessible.
• Never pull the mains plug from the socket by pulling at the cable. Always pull it from
the mains socket using the intended grips.
• Unplug the mains plug from the mains socket if you do not use the device for an
extended period of time.
• Disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket in thunderstorms for reasons
• Make sure that the mains cable is not squeezed, bent, damaged by sharp edges
or put under mechanical stress. Avoid excessive thermal stress on the mains cable
from extreme heat or cold. Do not modify the mains cable. Otherwise the mains
cable may be damaged. A damaged mains cable can cause a deadly electric shock.
• Do not touch the mains cable if it is damaged. First, power down the respective
mains socket (e.g. via the respective circuit breaker) and then carefully pull the
mains plug from the mains socket. Never use the product if the mains cable is
• A damaged mains cable may only be replaced by the manufacturer, a workshop
commissioned by the manufacturer or a similarly qualified person, so as to prevent
• Never plug in or unplug the mains plug when your hands are wet.
• Uncoil the power cable fully. Failure to do so may result in overheating. This poses
a fire hazard!
• Do not use an extension cord, power strip or any other electronic ballast devices.
Connect the power plug to a wall power outlet only.
• There must be at least 2 m between the device and flammable materials and
objects (i.e. curtains, doors, furniture, etc.). Failure to heed this minimum safety
clearance poses a fire hazard!
• Use in spaces with a great amount of dust, with flammable gases, vapors or
solvents is not permitted. There is a danger of fire and explosion! Never place the
product on an unstable or moving surface. Always place the product in such a way
that it cannot tip or fall over. Tipping or falling over poses a fire hazard and may also
cause personal injury or damage to the product.
• Never leave the product unattended during use.
• The air vents become very hot very quickly. Risk of burning! Use appropriate
caution when handling the product.
• Unpleasant odors may occur for some time during first use. Make sure the room
where the product is set up is sufficiently ventilated.
• Move, transport and store the product only when it is fully cooled off.
• Use the product in temperature climates only, do not use in the tropics.
• Do not use the product just after moving it from a cold to a warm space. This
may cause condensation which can destroy the device or lead to electric shock.
Allow the device to reach room temperature first. Wait until all condensation has
evaporated – this may take up to several hours – before connecting the product to
the power supply and beginning use.
• Protect the product from extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, strong jolts, high
humidity and moisture.
• Do not place the product under any mechanical stress.
• If it is no longer possible to operate the product safely, take it out of operation and
protect it from any accidental use. Safe operation can no longer be guaranteed if
- is visibly damaged,
- is no longer working properly,
- has been stored for extended periods in poor ambient conditions or
- has been subjected to any serious transport-related stresses.
• Please handle the product carefully. Jolts, impacts or a fall even from a low height
can damage the product.
• Consult an expert when in doubt about operation, safety or connection of the
• Maintenance, modifications and repairs are to be performed exclusively by an
expert or at a qualified shop.
• If you have questions which remain unanswered by these operating instructions,
contact our technical support service or other technical personnel.
1. Place the product on a stable and even surface of sufficient size.
2. Turn both control knobs counter clockwise until they stop.
3. Connect the power plug to an appropriate power outlet. The product is now ready for use.
Do not change the product's placement during or shortly after use. Wait until
the product has cooled off. Failure to do so poses a risk of burning!
• The housing can be vertically inclined 20°.
• To do so, loosen the wing screws on both sides and put the housing in the desired position.
Then retighten the wing screws.
1. Use the left control knob to set the desired function:
- Fan symbol
2. If you are using one of the heating levels, you can adjust the temperature using the right
control knob. Turn the knob to MAX to operate the product at its full capacity.
Once the set temperature is reached, the integrated thermostat turns off the heating
element. The fan will remain in operation. As soon as the ambient temperature
falls beneath the set temperature, the integrated thermostat reactivates the heating
Fan without heater
Heater with max. 1500 W
Heater with max. 3000 W