For safety and certification (CE) reasons, unauthorised modifications and/or changes to the camera are not
Consult suitably qualified staff, if you have doubts about how the equipment operates or about how to connect it
Comply with the safety and operating instructions of any other appliances that are connected to the device as
well as to the individual chapters in these instructions.
Do not leave the packaging material lying around carelessly. Plastic films and/or bags and polystyrene parts et
cetera may become dangerous toys in the hands of children.
Keep the device out of the reach of children. It is not a toy.
On commercial premises, the relevant accident prevention regulations for electrical equipment have to be
It is imperative that these safety instructions be followed before the camera or a connected device is
cleaned or maintained.
Live components may be exposed when covers are opened or components are removed.
Before cleaning or servicing, the device has to be disconnected from all voltage sources.
Capacitors in the device may still be charged, even if it has been disconnected from all voltage sources.
Repair work always has to be carried out by qualified experts.
Disposal – Once the product becomes unusable, dispose of it in accordance with the relevant statutory
Troubleshooting - Do not fail to observe the safety instructions!
If there is reason to believe that safe operation is no longer possible the devices have to be taken out of service
and to be secured against unintended operation. It has to be assumed that safe operation is no longer possible
the devices or the connecting cables show visible damage
the devices no longer work
the devices have been stored under unfavourable conditions for a longer period
the devices have been exposed to heavy stress by transport.
Connection Elements and Controls
1. Camera housing – In the camera housing you will find the microphone that is necessary for the
transmission of the sound, beside the C-MOS camera module.
2. Camera support – The camera support, that is equipped with two joints, allows you to individually adjust
the angle of view of the camera. Upon fine adjustment the camera support can be firmly screwed to the
joints with the help of the two locking screws.
3. Mounting plate – On the mounting plate there are two drill holes. Though these holes the camera unit is
firmly screwed to the underground with the help of the screws enclosed.
4. Connecting cable – Via the cable the power is supplied to the camera and the transmission of the video
and audio signals is done.
5. Video adapter connector – Socket for camera cable with video output (cinch).
6. Audio connection – Connector for sound signals (cinch).
7. DC Socket – The adapter 9V DC is connected to this socket to supply power to the colour camera.
8. Adapter – The 9V DC adapter supplies power to the camera.
Installing and Connecting the Devises
Choose a suitable site for the installation from where the object in question is to be surveilled. It is
recommended to make a test run before firmly installing the camera.