Please check whether or not these instructions correspond to the device type!
Please adhere to all advice given in these operating instructions. They include basic information which needs to be
observed during installation, operation and maintenance. Therefore, it is vital for the technician and the responsible
operator /skilled personnel to read these operating instructions prior to installation, start-up and maintenance. The
operating instructions must be accessible at all times at the place of application of the BEKOMAT
PN25 / 13 CO PN40.
In addition to these operating instructions, local and national regulations need to be observed, if required.
Make sure that the BEKOMAT
limit values indicated on the type plate. Any deviation involves a risk for persons and materials, and may result in
malfunction and service failures.
If you have any queries regarding these installation and operating instructions, please contact
BEKO TECHNOLOGIES GMBH.
Risk of serious injury or death through contact with quickly or suddenly escaping compressed air or
through bursting plant components or plant components which are not secured.
• Do not exceed the maximum operating pressure (see type plate)!
• Only carry out service measures when the system is pressureless.
• Use pressure-resistant installation material only.
• The feed pipe must be tubed firmly. Discharge pipe: short, fixed pressure hose onto pressure-resistant pipe.
• Make sure that persons or objects cannot be hit by condensate or escaping compressed air.
There is the risk of an electric shock involving injury or death when coming into contact with non-insulated
components carrying supply voltage.
• During electric installations, all regulations in force need to be adhered to (e.g. VDE 0100 / IEC 60364).
• Service measures must only be undertaken when the system is deactivated!
• All types of electrical work must be carried out by authorised and qualified personnel only.
Further safety advice:
• For installation and operation, the national regulations and safety codes in force must also be adhered to.
• Do not use the BEKOMAT 13 in hazardous areas.
• Regarding the inlet screw joints, excessive tightening forces must be avoided. This applies in particular to conical screw
• The BEKOMAT 13 will only function when voltage is applied.
• Do not use the test button for permanent drainage!
• Only use genuine spare parts! This is imperative to ensure perfect functioning.
• During installation, use the spanner flat at the feed pipe (width across flat 36) as a back rest.
13 / 13 CO / 13 CO PN25 / 13 CO PN40 is operated only within the permissible
BEKOMAT 13, 13 CO, 13 CO PN25, 13 CO PN40
13 / 13 CO / 13 CO