With this luxury half-body tanner, you can tan your face, shoulders and décolleté. It has a
powerful high-pressure lamp for fast and more natural tanning results. The appliance has a
measuring tape and an adjustable timer.
General description (Fig. 1)
Storage hook for goggles
Protective goggles (2 pairs)
Mains cord with cord winding facility
Read these instructions for use carefully before using the appliance and save them for future
● Check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the mains voltage in
your home before you connect the appliance.
● If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or service agent
or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
● Water and electricity are a dangerous combination! Do not use this appliance in wet
surroundings (e.g. in the bathroom or near a shower or swimming pool).
● If you have just been swimming or have just taken a shower, dry yourself thoroughly
before using the appliance.
● Make sure children do not play with the appliance.
● Always unplug the appliance after use.
● Let the appliance cool down for approx. 15 minutes before storing it.
● Make sure the vents in the back of the appliance and in the handgrip remain open
● Do not exceed the recommended tanning times and the maximum number of tanning
hours (see section 'Tanning sessions: how often and how long?').
● Do not tan a particular part of your body more than once a day. Avoid excessive
exposure to natural sunlight on the same day.
● Colours may fade under the influence of the sun. The same effect may occur when using
● Do not expect the appliance to yield better results than natural sunlight.
Take the following precautions:
● Protect your eyes during tanning using the UV goggles provided. Contact lenses and
sun glasses are not a substitute for the goggles. The unprotected eye may develop
surface inflammation. After excessive exposure in some cases damage may occur to the
retina. Many repeated exposures to the unprotected eye can lead to cataracts.
● Remove cosmetics well in advance of exposure. Do not use any sunscreens or products
that accelerate tanning.
● In case of pronounced sensitivity or allergic reaction to ultraviolet radiation, it is
recommended to take medical advice before starting exposure.